Monday, December 2, 2013

December!

Happy December!  I am so excited to celebrate the holidays and soooo excited that Olivia is due in just 3 and a half months!  Between decorating and holiday parties, I know that December is going to fly by, which is great because I am ready for March! 

The 4 day weekend was wonderful!  We stayed busy but I was able to get lots of rest, too.  On Thanksgiving we finished putting our Christmas lights up.  I don't know how many strings of lights we used, but it was a lot.  We then went to my parent's house for Thanksgiving dinner #1 and then Thanksgiving #2 with Tim's family.  I got sooo full but the food was delicious and the company was great!

So much food!

We spent the rest of the weekend shopping, seeing Hunger Games (which was amazing), helping my sister move, attending two parties, and cleaning our garage (the first of many things we want to get done before Olivia arrives).  Next weekend we are getting our Christmas tree and I will have lots of decorating to keep me busy!

23 days until Christmas!

~Kaylee

No comments:

Post a Comment