Monday, December 30, 2013

29 Weeks!

This week I am 29 weeks pregnant!  Baby is about 15.2" long and weighs about 2.5 lbs! Olivia is getting bigger and chubbier now and it is starting to get cramped in there, making all those kicks more noticeable! 

My glucose screening test came out normal!  Good thing, because Santa filled my stocking with some of my pregnancy favorites (Jolly Ranchers and Starbursts!).  I'm glad that my blood sugar and blood pressure have been good so that I can just keep doing what I have been doing.  Although I realllly should be getting to the gym more often.  We've been working around the house, though, and that usually feels like a workout :)

My parents got us Olivia's crib and an adorable canvas that fits our jungle theme perfectly and is personalized with her name.  I had wanted to do her name in wooden letters above her crib, but I had yet to find any I really liked that wouldn't end up costing more than I wanted to pay, so I know exactly where the personalized canvas will be going!  So excited to start working on her room!

29 weeks!
 
Have a safe and fun New Years!  I am hoping I will be able to stay awake til midnight...
 
~Kaylee

No comments:

Post a Comment