Wednesday, December 4, 2013

25 Weeks!

This week I am 25 weeks pregnant! Baby is about 13.6" long and weighs about 1.5 lbs!  Olivia is working on growing fat and hair and learning which way is up.

My belly is getting ginormo!  I feel Olivia kick pretty regularly throughout the day.  Sometimes I get some good kicks to the bladder, and other times it feels like she decided to take a nap resting on my bladder.  Not really sure what is going on in there, but I do know that there is definitely less room for my bladder.

This week I went through all the baby clothes we have bought so far and the baby clothes that my sister gave us that my niece wore when she was a babe.  I boxed up the bigger ones and put the 0-9 month clothes in her drawers.  I'm excited to work on the nursery, but since we are getting new carpet it January (YAY!), it doesn't make sense to move anything in there right now.  But I have it all planned out :)

25 weeks!

 
~Kaylee

No comments:

Post a Comment