Wednesday, December 18, 2013

27 Weeks!

This week I am 27 weeks pregnant! Baby is about 14.4" long and weighs about 1.9 lbs!  This week Olivia will be practicing inhaling and exhaling amniotic fluid!  Go, lungs, go!

We have less than 3 months to go (hopefully!).  I've been shopping for baby clothes and ordered some more long sleeve tops from Old Navy for myself.  I'm excited for them to get here!  Tim finally got to feel Olivia moving around!  I've been feeling her move for the past 9 weeks or so, but since I have an anterior placenta and some chubbiness to begin with, it took a lot longer to feel her from the outside.  Glad he will get to experience what's going on in there a little more now!

I've finally put a couple of pounds back on and have been fluctuating around 6-7 lbs down from my pre-pregnancy weight now.  I've still been pretty lazy about getting to the gym.  We've been busy getting ready for the holidays and organizing the house, and I'm just lazy.  And since I'm not supposed to lose more weight and I've struggled to gain weight, going to the gym means I have to eat more, and I feel like I'm already at my max.  My glucose screening test is on Monday (yucky).  Hopefully they don't tell me I have to stop eating candy... I just stocked up :)

27 weeks!

~Kaylee

No comments:

Post a Comment