Monday, December 16, 2013

Holiday Decorating

I love decorating for the holidays!  This is my favorite time of year, and although I didn't do quite as much decorating as I did last year (not a good idea for my klutzy self to be on a ladder right now), it's so fun to have the house decked out in Christmas decor.  We did our Christmas lights the week of Thanksgiving and got our tree and decorated inside last weekend.  We have finished all of our shopping and presents are wrapped and under the tree.  Now we just have some baking to do and a couple holiday parties to attend.  9 days!!

Our new penguin friend and some sparkles from last year

Lots of stockings!

Mine and Tim's second (real) Christmas tree

Our new ornament from my mom and dad

More sparkles

A cute sign I got at the
Holiday Market last year 


~Kaylee

No comments:

Post a Comment