Wednesday, December 11, 2013

26 Weeks!

This week I am 26 weeks pregnant! Baby is about 14" long and weighs about 1.7 lbs! Olivia's eye lashes have grown in and she will soon be opening her eyes!

Sleep is pretty much nonexistent these days.  I think I might get 4-5 hours a night total?  Between waking up to go to the bathroom, leg cramps, kicking baby, headaches, or weird dreams, I'm awake about every hour.  I guess I will be ready for all those nighttime feedings. 

Tim and I have been doing lots of organizing.  In January we will have been in our house for two years, so we have learned what works well and what doesn't.  Now we are taking the time to re-organize and make room for baby stuff.  It is good to have projects to keep busy and help pass the time.  I don't really know how to relax anymore.  I think a lost that ability about, oh, 6 months or so ago.  Too excited :)

We are so excited for Olivia's arrival, but of course when she gets here, life will never be the same.  We know it will be an amazing change and we are so excited to start our family, but life will definitely be different.  Tim and I were recently talking about enjoying our time alone together over the next few months, and while I can't help but count down the days until our baby's arrival, I have been making sure to enjoy the present, too. 

26 weeks!
 
 
~Kaylee


No comments:

Post a Comment