Friday, January 24, 2014

Sunriver 2014


Last Friday we headed to Sunriver for a short, much needed vacation with my family, which is something we have been doing each year for the past 15 or so years.  In addition to Tim's full time job, he referees wrestling some evenings and most Saturdays.  On his days off he's been doing projects around the house.  I've been in crazy nesting mode and always feel like I need to be doing something at home, so this lazy vacation was good for both of us.  We went to Bend to eat at Deschutes Brewery and visit Powell's Sweet Shoppe (which is amazing!), walked around Sunriver, enjoyed delicious food at Sunriver Brewery, watched football, and played lots of games.  I had a great time, but have to admit that I was ready to get home to my animals and Olivia's nursery (I'm incapable of relaxing these days).  We are looking forward to taking Olivia on her first Sunriver trip next year!
 
 
Nola found all kinds of toys to
play with at the house
 
Homemade salad bar.  Yumm!

View from the bridge on our afternoon walk


Nola sledding down a driveway

Nola was jealous of my monkey hat



Tim and Nola
 
Nola, Tim, and Maiken.  They love their uncle!
 
 
Playing foosball.  I took this picture from my bed :)
 
Mt. Washington

<3
 
 My babies! They were excited to have us home :)

~Kaylee

No comments:

Post a Comment