Monday, January 13, 2014

31 Weeks!!

This week I am 31 weeks pregnant!  Baby is about 16.2" long and weighs about 3.3 lbs!  All 5 of Olivia's senses are now in working order.  Her irises react to light and she is getting smarter and smarter as brain development continues.

I am getting more anxious and more excited as each day goes by!  I have been filling my time organizing our house and getting everything clean and ready to bring Olivia home.  Her crib is already put together and her changing table and dresser are supposed to be arriving this week, so then I will have space for all the things we have been collecting.  I picked up these super sweet shoes at Fred Meyer this weekend.  She will probably only wear them once or twice, but we are planning on using them for our maternity photos.

<3
 
 31 weeks!

~Kaylee

No comments:

Post a Comment