Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Baby Shower for Trish

On Saturday Marissa and I hosted a baby shower for our cousin, Trish!  Baby Owen is due February 21, which also happens to be Trish's birthday!  She and I are due just 3 weeks apart, and both on our birthdays.  How crazy is that?!?  Trish and I have always been close, so having babies so close together is going to be so fun! She is already Mom to Aiden, who turns 4 in January. I am looking forward to Marissa, Trish and I all having kiddos!

Trish wanted something low-key and relaxed, so that's what we did!  We had pizza for dinner and cupcakes and cheesecake for dessert.  It turned out great and she got a lot of cute things!  I'm just disappointed that we didn't get some pictures of her.  I had planned on it, but obviously spaced it.  I've been meaning to get a picture with her and our baby bumps, too.  There's still time though.




Presents for Owen

I bet his daddy will love this football
sleep and play!



Aiden and Maiken

Nola helping open presents.  She's very excited
to meet the babies!
 
Just 6 weeks to go until baby boy's due date!  I'm so excited for Trish, Greg, and Aiden and can't wait to meet Owen!

~Kaylee

No comments:

Post a Comment