Wednesday, January 22, 2014

32 Weeks!

This week I am 32 weeks pregnant! Baby is about 16.7" long and weighs about 3.8lbs! I can't believe how big she is getting!  Seems like just yesterday she was my teeny tiny Peanut (but at the same time, it feels like I've been pregnant forever...).  She is likely in the head down position now, and feeling pretty cramped.  We have our 32 week appointment tomorrow (late this week since we were out of town), and I'm sure he will tell us if she has figured out which way is down.

Until a few weeks ago, I only felt Olivia's movements at the very bottom of my abdomen, which included lots of kicks to my bladder.  The past few weeks I've been feeling movement down low and up by my ribs.  These movements are super easy for me to feel from the outside.  Tim has been able to feel her move more often (although it seems when he rests his hands on my belly, sneaky Liv calms down).  I can also see her moving around, which is pretty crazy!  It's been very different to rest my hand on my belly and feel a jab or feel her turn, and although her movements sometimes startle me or hurt a little, I've been enjoying feeling my active baby.

32 weeks!

~Kaylee

No comments:

Post a Comment