Monday, November 4, 2013

Halloween!!

I love the holidays.  All of them.  We had a great Halloween and now I have Thanksgiving (4-day weekend!!), Christmas, and New Years to look forward too.  I'm hoping all the holidays will help these next few months fly by, because I'm ready for March!

A couple weeks ago we went to Bauman Farms with my parents, sister, and her two kids.  It was cold, but it wasn't raining.  The kids did a lot of activities and we all indulged in apple cider and donuts.

Tim, me, Marissa, Nola and Maiken on the hay ride
 
My parents on the hay ride
 
 Isn't she adorable?!?
 
My sweetie and I
 
The night before Halloween we carved pumpkins.  Tim and I started a garden this year and grew our own pumpkins!  We need to start them earlier next year so they get a little bigger, but it was still fun to grow pumpkins to carve. 
 
Nola put a tattoo on her pumpkin

Angry Birds, his favorite

Playing in the pumpkin goo

Tim and I with our pumpkins

Tim's Pac Man pumpkin, my monkey, and Marissa's owl

On Halloween Nola and Maiken went trick or treating.  I've been sick so I didn't get to go with them, but I snapped some pictures before they left.  We had a ton of kids come by the house.  I was hoping to have a little more candy left over...

Nola the owl
 
Maiken the Power Ranger, Nola, and all the pumpkins from our garden
 
Hope you all had a great Halloween!
  
~Kaylee


 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment