Wednesday, November 20, 2013

23 Weeks!

This week I am 23 weeks pregnant! Baby is about 11.4" long and weighs about 1.1lbs! She now weighs over a pound!!  This week she is forming nipples and her face is fully formed (just needs some filling out).  She is listening to my voice and my heartbeat <3

I feel baby girl kick at pretty regular intervals now.  She is kicking low in my abdomen and often hits my bladder.  I don't sleep much these days.  I'm either waking up to pee or because of all the weird dreams I've been having.  I've started getting leg cramps and lower back pain.  That combined with my growing belly makes it nearly impossible to get comfortable.  It seems like my belly has grown a lot in the last few weeks! 

Nola likes talking to the baby every day.  She often says "hello" to the baby before she says "hello" to me and she's always putting her hands on my belly.  This weekend she got really close to my belly and said "I love you, baby".  My niece is the cutest ever.  She's keeps saying she wants to hold the baby, and I tell her that the baby has to grow and get bigger before she comes and we can hold her.  I'm excited to see her reaction when Olivia gets here and she finally gets to hold her.  She's also excited to go to Disneyland and go on rides with the baby.  We hear about that every day, too.  Tim and I are planning a road trip down to California next May so that we can visit Tim's family (only his parents and siblings live in Oregon).  My family is also coming down to spend 5 days with us at Disneyland (my favorite place).

Olivia is going to dress up as Belle when
we are in Disneyland!

23 weeks!

Less than 4 months to go!

~Kaylee

No comments:

Post a Comment