Wednesday, November 6, 2013

21 Weeks!

This week I am 21 weeks pregnant!  Baby is about 10.5" long and weighs about 12.7 ounces.  We had our monthly check up last week and everything is still looking good!  My blood pressure is still great, still not gaining any weight, and baby girl's heartbeat was measuring around 150.  Every ultrasound or appointment we have to check her heartbeat, we always get comments about how much she moves.  She makes it difficult to take measurements, which leads to more jabs on my stomach, but we love our wiggly baby.  The nurse we saw said that I should start taking Vitamin D, so I added that to the ones I've already be taking.

I've been sick with a sinus infection all week.  My new strongest craving?  Dayquil.  Too bad I can't take any.  Being pregnant and sick isn't much fun.  We ended up going to urgent care Friday night to get antibiotics so that I could start getting better.

21 weeks!

I started shopping for some long sleeve maternity tops this week and also picked up some summer items on sale for Olivia.  Shopping for baby girl has been so much fun!  I'm trying to make sure I'm only buying a little at a time...

~Kaylee

1 comment: