Friday, October 25, 2013

First Post!

I've been thinking about starting a blog for a few months and I've finally decided to do it!

My Inspiration
Tim and I spent our first year of marriage dealing with fertility issues. When I imagined getting pregnant, I didn't think about any issues we might have, as it's not something I generally heard about.  I imagined that when the time came it would be as simple as doing the deed, waiting 9 months, and BAM! a beautiful baby!  For us, that was not the case.


While I was going through fertility treatments, I found it helpful to read other women's blogs who had a similar story (and often more trying) than mine.  These women's strength gave me the strength I needed to continue trying to get pregnant when I often felt like giving up.  Their stories gave me inspiration and reminded me that I needed to be patient. Now we are looking forward to welcoming Baby Lewis, and I am excited to share our journey!

2 comments:

  1. Aww! Definitely excited to meet your sweet babe and for reading your blog now too!

    ReplyDelete