Monday, October 28, 2013

20 Weeks!

This week I am 20 weeks pregnant!  Baby is about 10.1" long and weighs about 10.5 ounces.  We recently found out we are having a GIRL and we have decided to name her Olivia Lynae.  Tim and I both really liked Olivia, and Lynae was my middle name before we got married. 

Our (sixth) ultrasound was done at 19 weeks and 2 days.  She was very wiggly and made it hard to get good pictures and all the necessary measurements, but it was fun to see her moving her hands and feet.  The shape above her belly that looks kind of like a spine is the umbilical cord.

Olivia Lynae Lewis

I'm still craving sweets!  I've had a hard time with food throughout my pregnancy.  I lost 8 pounds in my first my first trimester and a couple more in the beginning of the second.  Now that my food aversions are less severe, I have been fluctuating around 10 pounds down from my pre pregnancy weight.

20 weeks!

So excited that we are half way there, and hoping the next few months fly by.  We are ready to meet Olivia!

No comments:

Post a Comment