Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

On Sunday I celebrated my first Mother's Day as a mom!  Last Mother's Day we had been trying to get pregnant for almost a year, so it was very bittersweet for me (sweet because there were still awesome moms to celebrate!).  I felt so lucky to be able to celebrate this Mother's Day with my daughter.  We woke up at 4:45 to the sound of a hungry Olivia and then made the journey from Redding to home to conclude our trip to California (maybe next year I'll get to sleep in?).  In the evening my dad made dinner and I got to enjoy the hot tub and a glass of wine.

 The one who made me a mom

This is what happens when I wake up at 4:45.


 Grandma, me, Babe, Mom and Nola

 4 generations

Selfie with my sweetie

I hope everyone enjoyed their Mother's Day!

~Kaylee

No comments:

Post a Comment