Saturday, April 5, 2014

3 Weeks!

On Thursday Olivia turned 3 weeks old!  Last Monday at her weight check she weighed 7lbs 14.3oz!  This week we started weaning her off bottles and she has been doing great!  Nursing takes us 30-40 minutes, so a good portion of my day goes to feeding her, but she is getting better and better at it and I'm sure soon it won't take quite as long!  This week Olivia outgrew her newborn size clothes!  Her 0-3 month clothes are big on her, but it's better than being cramped in clothes that are too small, so it'll be rolled up sleeves and pants that go up to her chest for a while.  We also started giving her a pacifier this week.  Tim and I still haven't been getting much sleep, which has been rough, but this little girl is so worth the challenges parenthood brings!  Look how sweet she is!

3 weeks old!



Cranky pants

Tummy time with Daddy and Willie

I love watching her sleep

Celebrating Auntie Marissa's birthday

My cute little family :)

Channeling Steve Urkel

My goal this weeks is to start taking more pictures with my camera rather than my phone.

~Kaylee

No comments:

Post a Comment