Monday, March 10, 2014

39 Weeks!

This week I am 39 weeks pregnant! Average babes are about 20.0" long and weigh about 7.3lbs at 39 weeks!  Our doctor thinks Olivia will weigh around 8lbs when she is born.  We will see how close the estimate is!

We had our 39 week check up this morning. I am 2-3cm dilated and 90% effaced.  The doctor said he could scratch the top of Olivia's head.  Lovely.  Now, if only she would decide to make her exit.  Olivia has dropped quite low, and I think I spend more time shuffling to the bathroom than anything else.  It also makes for lots of cramps and some sharp pains as she wiggles around on nerves.  It is nice that my lungs and boobs don't have to compete for space with her anymore, though.

6 days until Olivia is due!

39 weeks!
~Kaylee

No comments:

Post a Comment